WELCOME TO LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY ONLINE
All fields are required.
Online Degrees at Lindenwood University Online
Dedicated to enhancing the lives of students, Lindenwood University Online delivers an affordable, high-quality educational experience to individuals who are interested in making a difference through their careers. Lindenwood’s interactive online learning platform offers more than 35 innovative degree programs in dynamic professional fields, so you can gain the advanced skills you need for the career you want.
Lindenwood offers many grant and scholarship opportunities to help with your online education. Learn more by completing the form and speaking with an enrollment counselor.
As a student, you’ll gain real-world skills through a challenging curriculum and receive academic support from expert faculty members who share a genuine passion for your success, both in and out of the classroom. Whatever your long-term professional goals may be, Lindenwood is dedicated to helping you succeed.
Lindenwood University Online Programs
- BA/BS in Accounting
- BA in Art and Design
- BA in Art History and Visual Culture
- BA in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- BS in Cybersecurity
- BA/BS in Finance
- BA in Game Design
- BA/BS in Human Resource Management
- BA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- BA in International Relations/Asian Studies Emphasis
- BA/BS in Marketing
- BA in Mass Communication
- BA in Mass Communication/Media Arts Production Emphasis
- BA in Mass Communication/Media Management and Sales Emphasis
- BA in Pre-Art Therapy
- BA/BS in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art and Design
- BS in Fashion Business & Entrepreneurship
- BS in Health Management
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Paramedicine
- BS in Digital Marketing
- MA in Art History and Visual Culture
- MA in Digital and Web Design
- MA in Early Intervention in Autism & Sensory Impairments
- MA in Education
- MA in Educational Technology
- MA in Game Design
- MA in Gifted Education
- MA in Higher Education
- MS in Human Resource Management
- MA in Integrated Library Media and Technology
- MA in Leadership
- MA in Non-Profit Administration
- MA in Studio Art
- MA in Teaching Secondary Education
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (with specializations)
- Master of Fine Arts in Writing
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Public Administration
- MS in Criminal Justice Administration
- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- MS in Fashion Business & Entrepreneurship
- MS in Health Sciences: Fitness and Wellness
- MS in Information Technology Management
- MS in Digital Marketing
Why Lindenwood University Online?
We evolve our online degree programs to reflect the latest in academic research and innovation, and to meet the top standards of higher education.
We are committed to the development of original ideas, knowledge and innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
We are committed to creating a connected, diverse community, sharing common attitudes, interests and goals supporting personal and professional growth.
We employ a faculty of experts who are dedicated to helping our students with financial aid planning, enrollment counseling, tutoring services and more.
About Lindenwood University
Since opening its doors in 1827, Lindenwood University has maintained its mission of enhancing lives through quality education and professional preparatory experiences. With an expansive campus located in the heart of St. Charles, Missouri, along with an interactive online classroom, Lindenwood serves students all over the world with affordable, high-quality academic programs.